Monday, April 6, 2009

I miss my baby

So the last few weeks I've been looking at old pictures and videos I have saved on my computer. I should probably stop because It makes me sad. There are times where I wish Carson was still little again. I REALLY miss it. I miss my baby. I still get to hold him and read him books, and give him kisses, but its not the same. I miss the little noises they make or how they try to say words.. when you're the only one that can understand them. Well... I guess its time for a new one. :) Just kidding. I'm going to put a few videos up just for fun. I also found a really cute one of Hadlee.



This one is of Carson and Elle when we stopped somewhere
on our way to Michigan. I love how Carson looks so scared..and Elle just loves it.
They were so cute!


This was a Resturant we went to in Michigan. At the end Carson smiles the way he always used to. I loved it.



This is of Hadlee singing her twinkle twinkle little star. We were always making her sing it..
It was really cute.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Carson is such a cute little baby!! He's cute now though too... I know what you mean about missing them as babies though... I feel like Cohen is getting too big now too.. ;(

Melissa said...

OMG, those videos are so cute!!! I forgot how small our kids were! Kohl just grew out of that outfit Carson is wearing:)

Jack and Lindzi said...

I can't take the comuter away from Hadlee. She thinks she is so funny! I'll need to get a copy from you. When she first saw it she said,"what the heck am I wearing?" It is fun to see videos of those kids at that age. They are all growing so fast! Fun post!

Melissa said...

hey yall its kylie i am pretty shure that pizza in your tootys means katy has soft hair :O)_