Sunday, September 20, 2009

New Apartment!

So everyone's blogs say its been about 5 months since I've updated.. Crazy. I guess there should be alot for me to update about.. but there isn't! School is the same, work is the same, my life is about the same. Carson is is preschool now.. He's having a really hard time just letting me leave. Once I sneak out he's ok though.. I think! I really love living on my own now. I love my new apartment, although I miss seeing Mark and Emily over at our house. I'm blank now.. hah.
Tonight Carson and I went for a walk around our apartments. You'd think they could make the halls smell a little better.. Once you get to my apartment and open the door it sure smells good though! Its really fun just being on my own. I feel like I'm actually a mom.. and maybe a little more independent... although mom and dad still help me out a lot. Poor parents, they'll never get rid of us!
Here are a few pictures of me and Carson..

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Way to go Katy. I'm so glad you finally updated us. You should do it more because that's the only way I get to see you and Carson. I can testify of the smelliness of those halls. Do you use the washer and dryer by chance? I won't say anything ;)

Melissa said...

I think we are the only ones that never lived there! I'm proud of you for updating your blog:)