Saturday, March 28, 2009

Carson

I feel the need to update my blog lately.. it's great! I just wish there was something to "update" about. Earlier today some of us went to see the movie, Bedtime stories. It was really cute.. just hard to sit through it with the Carson! He's too crazy to sit for that long. I kept hearing " I have to pee mom".. an excuse to get up. You'll all be happy to know that he's potty trained! I think I can officially say it. He's done really good. Its annoying to have to keep reminding him but he does good for the most part.
Here are a few random pictures throughout the last few weeks..



Just me and Carson..
His new favorite thing to wear... ( it has a mask too)

The usual face around here.. RAWR!! ( like a dinosaur)

Carson and Loryn playing..

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Awww I miss you guys... I can't believe Carson is now potty trained. Way to go!

Jack and Lindzi said...

He is such a funny kid! He has fun where ever he goes. He rubs of on Loryn. She always talks about dinosaurs for a while after he leaves, and growls. We have fun when he is here. Has he said anyting about coming back here, after that crazy face he made?
We are excited about the potty training too!