Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The jumping game

A few months ago I started letting Carson use our computer. I'd put the game on for him once in awhile and he'd play. Lindzi gave me the website Starfall.com. Carson loved playing it. It's a ABC game that really helped him learn new words. I the last week Carson has learned about history and bookmarks on the computer. I'm guessing he's watched Jenny's kids play and figured it out. The other day I walked in the computer room to check on him and I found him playing this new game. It was so funny to me how much he knew.. He taught ME how to play! Kids are too smart.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh he is so big. I can't believe he is that good on the computer already! I tried putting Elle on the star fall site a couple times but she gets bored...maybe Carson and Loryn can teach her when we come visit:)

Jamie said...

He is so freaking cute! I miss that kid! He has learned a ton of new words since I saw him last.