Monday, March 16, 2009

Shrimp Party

The other day we had our shrimp party at Aunt Tays house. Although I will NEVER eat sea food.. other than clams, I still went. I even asked Carson if he wanted to try it.. He declined. It was fun though. It was good to see everyone. There were some of the family that wasn't there.. and we missed them. Maybe next year :) Here are a few pictures.


Me and Maggie

Kids really don't like pictures..


Carson and Mark trying to feed the horses..

Uncle Bob playing The Wii.. obviously bowling.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I am SO glad to see that you updated your blog! I love seeing updates from you guys! Shrimp party looks fun but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have eaten it!

Melissa said...

Finally! I can't believe how old Carson looks and it's only been a couple months. I can't wait to see you guys.